Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tasteful Trim Paper Roses Mini Tutorial - FREE!



Here is my Tasteful Trim Paper Roses Mini Tutorial! I saw a picture of flowers somewhere a long time ago made this way, and bought this die to make them. I never got around to it then, and when I sat down to do it, I couldn't find the other picture! So, I have come up with my own way to do this. I'm not sure if it is the same way as in the photo I saw a long time ago, but if it was you who came up with this idea, let me know and I will link you!
These are so simple to make using the Tasteful Trim die! You can get the FREE tutorial below!
I did not have floral tape for the stems, but I think that would make them look better and make it easier to keep the leaves on.

to get the FREE tutorial!

These would be the perfect gift for Valentine's Day for a loved one! I thought they would also make great wedding or prom corsages or boutonnieres. Then you will have them forever!


Related Posts with Thumbnails